High Speed WAN networks
Wireless Communication Throughout your system!
- Significantly lower cost of installation than fixed infrastructure communication options
- No residual cost of ownership
- No bandwidth usage fees
- Can be installed on existing infrastructure
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Substation Security
- Remote office connectivity
- Integrates with existing communication systems
- Weather proof ODU allows for consistent RF performance due to NO RF coaxial cable runs.
- Operating range -30C to 50C.
- Flexible installation possible. Remote powering.
- Meets Ethernet 100m standards.
- CAT-5 RJ45 for fast and efficient cabling installation.
- Surge and Static protection built-in.
- Active scanning of all signal sources.
- Remote management via Telnet, SNMP, and SSH.
- Access filtering from Ethernet or wireless link.
- Local or remote logging of critical events.
- Fully interactive user interface for real-time monitoring.
- Layer 4 bandwidth shaping and prioritization.
- Compression and encryption (128bit SSL) for ISP based DSLAM style system.
- IP Layer 4 protocol filtering.
- Layer 2 Transparent bridging, NAT routing or Routing.
- Advanced tunneling for Private-Line installations.
“WAN Networking. A custom packaging of the Global Net Wireless networking core is being utilized as a Pt-to-Pt device. The scalability and high density networking power given the low cost makes the device an attractive solution for many such WAN networking applications.”